Book your HearHear Tolkendiensten official CBR Theory Test translator
All individual theory tests and some CBR or BNOR preliminary or final driving tests can only be taken in the Dutch language. For these tests it is necessary to take a translator with you. You can apply for this translator by filling in the form on this page. You will find more information about translators on the website of TolkenNet.
When do you need a translator?
If you have a problem understanding Dutch, we strongly advise that you make use of the special services of a translator. It would be a shame if you do not pass the test due to miscommunications because of language. The translator is fully familiar with the whole pre-driving test procedure. He will accompany you during the test and translate the Dutch instructions and questions into English or any of the other languages offered. The assistance of the translator will ensure that you are able to:
- Completely understand all the instructions given by the examiner correctly & thoroughly
- Answer in depth the questions asked about the various traffic situations encountered
- Explain & motivate your answers to your completed Self-Reflection Form
Costs of a translator
When you book directly through the TolkenNet website, the fee for this service is € 169,-. Of course we can also arrange a translator for you. In that case, the fee is € 196,75 (including 21% VAT) per test. This service is available for the following theory and driving tests:
- CBR individual theory tests for all categories driving licences (A, B, AM2, AM4)
- CBR preliminary driving tests for the car licence (category B)
- CBR final driving tests for the car driving licence (category B), motorcycle (category A) and the BE licence
- BNOR preliminary driving tests for the car driving licence (category B)
- BNOR final driving tests for the car driving licence (category B), motorcycle (category A) and the BE licence
Book your translator though us by filling in the form below. After receipt of your form plus payment we will contact you for the further arrangements.