Here you can apply for one or more time slots for the:
- CBR Preliminary Driving Test – standard or with a medical implication
- CBR Final Driving Test – standard, with a medical implication or the special performance anxiety test
- BNOR Driving Test – standard, with a medical implication or the special performance anxiety
- BNOR/CBR request for a new time slot after a postponement by the examining authority
- CBR Medical Suitability Test
- BNOR Driving Proficiency Test
- BNOR/CBR request for an expedited time slot where applicable
Applications are made by filling out and submitting the application form, together with your full payment of the fee due.
These fees consist of the following items:
- the CBR or BNOR test fee
- the driving school’s test administration fee
- the driving school’s fee for using the car
- full insurance coverage
- the applicable VAT fee
After receipt of this form and your payment you will receive your driving test Letter of Appointment by email; this Form should be taken with you to the test centre on the day of the test and must be presented to the examiner; if neither of your preferences can be booked we will call you to discuss a reservation for a different date & time.
PLEASE NOTE: Reserved slots cannot be cancelled; if however – for whatever reason – you cannot meet your reserved slot you must contact us immediately and at leas within a clear 24 hours – excluding week-ends and public holidays – after having received the email confirming your reservation, by calling 06 53 81 76 95. This can be requested once only. We will then endeavor to book another of our learner-drivers for this slot without you losing the test fee; for any slot change an administration fee of € 39,95 (incl. 21% VAT) will be due; please note that this option is not available within 14 days before a test date! Failing either of this conditions implies that the total fee will be lost and to apply again you will have to submit a new application together with a new full payment.