Can i take my CBR riding or driving theory test in English?

Yes, for the passenger car licence you can take this test in English directly as a class test. But for the moped and motorcycle theory tests you’ll need to use the services of a TolkenNet interpreter and book this as an individual theory test. The interpreter will translate the questions from Dutch into the language of your choice.

Posted in: 2 Theory tests


E-mail :
Office : (020) 449 04 97
Mobile : +31(0)653817695

Questions & Answers

Have you got a question about our International Driving School, about the driving lessons, theory test or anything else? Take a look at our Questions & Answers page.