DriveRight International is an international driving consultantcy organisation incorporating a private driving school:
We only operate with IBKI approved driving instructors, whom can always identify themselves by means of their IBKI “Bevoegdheidspas” (Instructors License), together with their valid driving licence.
We are based in the Amsterdam area. During the course of the of the years we have welcomed many expatriates from various nations, whom have come to the school to receive specialised training with the necessary specific explanations and instructions in fluent – technical – English.
Why should you choose DriveRight?
We are an accredited and registered driving school, which means that we uphold General Conditions of Contract and guarantee a reliable and solid service.
- Through our selected partners in business we offer all services in English for obtaining all the Dutch driving licences
- Automatic/manual cars (cat. B), moped (cat. AM) & motorcycle (cat. A) training through our partners in business
- On-line theoretical training tool for the car, moped and motorcyle CBR Driving Theory Tests
- High pass rates: we rate an average of 60-70% as opposed to 35-45%
- Practical on-road traffic training programmes
- All courses are given in fluent English & Dutch
Amongst others, we specifically offer our services to foreign companies & their staff, British & International Schools, (Expatriate) staff and their families, those attached to Consulates, Embassies & NGO’s and the English & Dutch speaking “expatriate-community” in and around Amsterdam. Our education is aimed at activating, motivating & stimulating the individual, remembering that everybody is equal but nobody is the same.
DriveRight is approved and certified by
- The Dutch Ministry of Transport in The Hague
- The CBR (The Central Driving Test Bureau) in Rijswijk
And registered with
- The CBR in the Amsterdam area (driving school number 2552A1)
- The Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam (number 34068344)
- The Dutch Tax VAT Authority (number NL.780.02.825.B.01)